We’ve got an easy and low carb snack for spring. Bring Rudolph’s Fresh Tomato Salsa to any Bar-B-Q or picnic and you’ll be the hit of the party! Don’t forget the best part … grab a bag of any flavor of Rudolph’s Pork Rinds.
- 5 ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bag of Rudolph’s Pork Rinds
Combine all ingredients and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Can be stored refrigerated for up to two days. Serve with Rudolph’s Pork Rinds.
Share this post
Posted on: May 17th, 2013 | By: Rudolph's Pork Rinds