- 2 ~ 2.5 oz bags Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twists
- 1 ~ 12 oz bag of your favorite chocolate chips
- Your favorite sprinkles, jimmies or nonpareils (optional)
- Cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Container / pan to melt the chocolate
Arrange Rudolph’s Cinnamon Twists on cookie sheet in a single layer. Melt chocolate slowly on stove top or in the microwave, stirring frequently. Using the spoon, drizzle melted chocolate on top of the cinnamon twists. You decide how “chocolaty” you want it! Place cookie sheet in a cool place to allow chocolate to harden.
For a festive touch, add sprinkles, jimmies, or nonpareils to your chocolate drizzled twists. Serve to your family and friends at all your Holiday Gatherings!
Share this post
Posted on: March 19th, 2009 | By: Rudolph's Pork Rinds