Listen, we like pigging out as much as the next guy, but finding a little balance can make each bite of crunchy pork rinds that much more satisfying.
Here are five of the easiest ways to cut back on calories during the week so you can cut loose during the weekend! It’s not about counting or measuring. Who needs that? Strike a balance and you’ll win.
- Don’t eat in front of the TV. The benefits are two-fold. One, studies show you’ll eat up to 288 more calories while zoned out in front of the television. Two, you’ll get the chance to truly tune the rest of the world out and focus on your favorite show.
- Count now, party later. Don’t snack from a bag of chips. Instead, count ’em out now, so you can pop open a bag of your favorite rinds this weekend!
- Family-style it! Fill your dinner plate and then sit down with family and friends to enjoy your meal. You’ll be less likely to snag seconds.
- Skip the pasta … at least during the week! Then, this weekend, give our Garlic Dill Pork Rind Balls a try and go crazy!
- Stock up. Cook your food in some stock and skip the oil for an even bigger flavor boost. Chances are, you won’t even miss the oil!
Now, you can go for a few extra beers and try that hearty recipe you’ve been craving. You’ve earned it!
Share this post
Posted on: June 15th, 2016 | By: Rudolph's Pork Rinds