Add a Little Crunch to Your Holidays!
Is your Ho, Ho, Ho turning into Ho, Ho, Hum? Then we’ve got a few tips to put a little crunch back into your Holidays.
1. Skip the string of popcorn around the tree. Beef it up (or should we say, pork it up) with a string of Rudolph’s Original Pork Rinds. For added color, alternate every other rind with a Southern Recipe Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds. Just be aware that Santa may oblige your decorations while visiting.
2. The stockings are hung by the chimney with care? Not if you stuff them with assorted OnYums, Rudolph’s Cracklins and our newest Cheesy Jalapeño Curls. Save the fuzzy socks and this year make your stockings man-sized!
3. Leaving cookies for Santa is so 1800′s. Leave a plate of Rudolph’s Chocolate Covered Pork Rinds and the old Jolly One just might give you what you have been wishing for … Rudolph’s Pork Rind Pellets! There’s nothing fresher than popping your own rinds Christmas morning!
- 1 bag of Rudolph’s Original Pork Rinds
- 12 oz. of your favorite premium chocolate chips
Set up a double boiler: Heat a large saucepan filled with water over high heat; once it boils, reduce heat to a simmer. Set a heat resistant bowl on top of the simmering water. Add your chocolate and stir until completely melted.
Cover two sheet pans with wax paper. Dip each Rudolph’s Pork Rind into the melted chocolate, turning if necessary to coat the rinds on all sides. Shake well to remove extra chocolate, and transfer to the lined sheet pan. Repeat with entire bag of Rudolph’s Pork Rinds.