cook time: 30 minutes
prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, slice
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 250 g (½ lb) Chicharron, in pieces
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, dissolved in water
- 2 small bunches parsley, chopped
Brown the peppers and onions for 5 minutes. Add the chicken broth and tomatoes. Cook for 5 more minutes. Add the chicharron and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot with chopped parsley.
Comments from our Recipe Testers
Colorful recipe. Very easy.
Share this post
Posted on: March 20th, 2009 | By: Rudolph's Pork Rinds